Parking: For information click here.
Main Entrance: The Information desk staff at the Main Entrance will assist you with information and support you may need.
Walking aids: Wheelchairs are available for use at the main entrance. Ask at the Information desk.
Ground floor: A Changing places room and accessible toilet are located at the Main Entrance opposite the Information desk. There is another accessible toilet next to the Multi-faith room on the ground floor. See Ground floor map here.
Level 1: One accessible toilet
Level 2 : One accessible toilet
Level 3 : Two accessible toilets- One on ward side and one inside Mental Health reception.
Level 4 : Two accessible toilets
Level 5: Two accessible toilets
Emergency Department: The Emergency Department also has a public accessible toilet.
Seating: is available at drop off zones at all entrances. Seating for all members of the public is also available:
- inside the Main Entrance and Emergency Entrance
- outside all outpatient clinic spaces
- in the public courtyard on ground floor
- outside under the covered walking areas
Patients and visitors with a vision impairment can receive assistance at the hospital main entrance. Ask at the information desk.
Supports in place at the hospital for people with vision impairment include:
- Tactile floors at road crossings and entrances
- Braille on toilet doors and emergency exit signs.
- Voice over in lifts to indicate approaching level.