Clinical and Health Service Research Fellowship Scheme
|Call For Brief Applications|
22 September 2023
|Brief Applications DUE to HNE RO|
5pm 20 November 2023
|HNE RO Review and Feedback to Applicants|
by 4 December 2023
|Full Applications CLOSE (via Award Force)|
5pm 29 February 2024
|Notification of Shortlisted Applications for Interviews||Early April 2024|
|Notification of Preferred Applicants||Late April 2024|
|Preferred Applicants meeting |
with HNE RO Director
|Early May 2024|
|Notification of Successful Applicants||Mid-Late May 2024|
|Commencement of Fellowship||Mid-Late May 2024|
|Fellowship End||30 June 2027|
Submission and Endorsement:
- Complete the Brief Application Form template in accordance with the guidelines.
- Seek endorsement from the appropriate Managers (relative to each Service impacted by the project) and complete the HNELHD Endorsements page.
- Email completed and endorsed form with any supporting attachments to the HNE Research Office HNELHD-ResearchOffice@health.nsw.gov.au
Please note the Brief Application is NOT submitted through Award Force.
- The Full Application Form template may be used to develop the application and copy/paste answers into the online submission tool Award Force
- Save all supporting documentation (including flow chart/s etc.) as separate word, jpeg or pdf files.
- Submit Full Application via Award Force https://hnehealth.awardsplatform.com
NOTE: In order to complete Research Supervisor and Research Mentor Endorsements the application must first be submitted in Award Force. An automated email will then be sent to the nominated Supervisor / Mentor with a link to the application for their endorsement.
Attachments may take some time to upload to Award Force before being able to submit an application. Applicants should ensure they leave adequate time for submission and endorsement of their application online by the advised deadline.
For further information or enquiries please contact the HNE Research Office or HNE Research Development Manager, Dr Kathryn Reilly:
Office Phone: (02) 4921 4140
September 2023 Webinar outlining the goals of the CHSRFS Rd 8 and the application process:
Achieving Research in a Clinical & Health Service Setting: HNE Fellows Learnings & Reflections (2021)