Register / Contact
Level 1, Royal Newcastle Centre
Locked Bag 1 HRMC NSW 2310 AUSTRALIA
Phone: (02) 4921 4268
Register for a course
- Please send your course enquiry by email or phone (02) 4921 4268
- Following receipt of your enquiry, we will send you a registration form for the relevant course
- Please complete all registration form fields and return to the simulation centre. Due to high demand, places cannot be reserved until payment has been received
- Following receipt of your completed registration form, we will send you an email confirming your booking, along with any pre reading and / or course manual. If you do not receive a confirmation email within three working days of submitting your registration form please contact us via phone (02) 4921 4268 or email
- We will send you a tax invoice/receipt for the course fee after your payment has been processed
- Approximately one week before the course, we will send you a reminder email that includes the previously forwarded pre reading / course manual and directions to the simulation centre
The HNE Simulation Centre is located on Level 1 of the Royal Newcastle Centre on the John Hunter Hospital/Rankin Park campus, Lookout Road, New Lambton Heights.
Enter the Royal Newcastle Centre on level 2. Take the lift down to Level 1. When you step out of the lift, turn right, proceed to the main hallway and turn right. Keep walking until you see an overhead sign 'HNE Simulation Centre'. This will be an orange door marked 1275. Please press the buzzer to gain entry.
Download directions and the Royal Newcastle Centre / John Hunter Hospital floor plan.
The car park closest to the HNE Simulation Centre is Visitor Car Park 6 at a cost of $10 for more than 3 hours
Follow the campus parking map for directions to Car Park 6
Retail outlets including Newsagency, Pharmacy, Food and Beverage and ATM are located on the John Hunter Hospital Campus
Join our mail list
Join the HNE Simulation Centre mailing list to keep up to date with latest news, course dates, vacancies and more
In response to COVID-19 our cancellation policy has been amended:
If you are a course participant or instructor, please do not present to the simulation centre if you are unwell with a respiratory illness. This includes a low grade fever (37.3 or more). Please remain at home if you have had to take simple medications such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin, which may mask symptoms of infection.
Course participants who need to withdraw from a simulation course due to respiratory illness should contact the simulation centre as soon as possible via telephone or email. Our staff will refund your registration or assist you with transferring your course booking to an alternate date. In the event that the course was mandated or required for you, HNE Simulation Centre Management will help to identify an alternate course and/or liaise with relevant management or supervisors if necessary.
If our course instructors become unwell, we may need to postpone or cancel simulation activities. The simulation centre will contact course participants to advise if a simulation activity will be postponed or cancelled at the earliest available opportunity.