Amenities are located on every floor and in the Emergency Department:
Ground floor: See Ground floor map here.
- A changing room, accessible toilet, toilets and parents room are located at the Main Entrance opposite the Information desk.
- There is another Mens / Womens and accessible toilet next to the Multi-faith room on the ground floor.
- A second parents room on the ground floor is located in the Outpatients clinic area, ask at outpatients reception.
Level 1: One accessible toilet and two Mens / Womens toilets.
Level 2 : One accessible toilet, one parents room and Mens / Womens toilets.
Level 3 : Two accessible toilets- One on Ward 3 side and one inside Mental Health reception.
Level 4 : Two accessible toilets and two Mens / Womens .
Emergency Department: The Emergency Department has a public accessible toilet, Mens / Womens toilet and a parents room.
Seating: is available at drop off zones at all entrances. Seating for all members of the public is also available:
- inside the Main Entrance and Emergency Entrance
- outside all outpatient clinic spaces
- in the public courtyard on ground floor
- outside under the covered walking areas
Ground Floor: Waiting spaces are located outside or within all clinics/ services.
Levels 1, 3 , 4 and 5 Wards: Visitor lounges are located at the entry to all wards.