Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
You have an appointment with HNE Health
Reply 'YES ' if you:
1. If you have had a COVID-19 test in the last week.
2. Have a fever (temperature >=37.5) or history of fever (eg. Nnght sweats, chills) OR acute respiratory infection (eg cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose or cold-like symptoms).
3. Returned from Victoria in the last 14 days or internationally in the last 28 days.
4. Have been in one of the NSW COVID-19 high risk settings in the last 14 days, either where spread has occurred or cases have been detected as per https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
5. Have had close contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or are worried you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
6. Have come from a high risk setting:
- Aged care and other residential care facilities
- Military – group residential and other closed settings, such as Navy ships or living in accommodation
- Boarding schools
- Correctional facilities
- Detention centres
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander rural or remote communities
- Settings where COVID-19 outbreaks have occurred, in consultation with you local Public Health Unit