Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
PHU Aboriginal Immunisation Program
The Aboriginal Immunisation Program is designed to contact parents, families and carers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children before their immunisations are due. We offer telephone support to you and your family, as part of the Aboriginal Immunisation Program. We also send out text message reminders before each immunisation milestone.
We can let you know about resources and services in your area to enable your child to be immunised. Or if your child has been immunised we can assist with correcting their Immunisation record on the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
- Telephone support – pre-call
- Send text message reminders
- Send out immunisation history statements
- Connect families with free immunisation clinics
- Deadly Tots Phone App
- Free HNE immunisation clinics
- Immunisation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people - Immunisation programs (nsw.gov.au)
- Meningococcal B Vaccine Brochure
- National Immunisation Program Schedule 1 July 2020 for all Indigenous people
- Save the Date Immunisation Phone App
- Vaccination for our Mob - NCIRS
Public Health Unit Aboriginal Immunisation Health Workers