The HNE Research Office advises from 1 August 2022 a 3% increase to the fees for its review of both Research Ethics and Governance applications will occur. The 3% increase is due to annual cost indexation.
Research Office fees will be reviewed by the HNE Research Office:
- annually: with annual increments applied based upon annual indexed cost increases
- as required: based on NSW Health policy directives
|Description||Current Fee||Fee starting 1 August 2022|
Initial Governance Review
For Commercial Sponsored Submissions
|$5000 + GST||$5,150 + GST|
Administration and procedures for payment
The Fee will be administered by Health Support Services via the Hunter New England Research Office as follows:
- A tax invoice will be raised and forwarded directly to the sponsor by Health Support Services on behalf of the Hunter New England Research Office.
All Cost Centre Journals will be automatically journaled from your nominated cost centre by our Business Management Accountant.
In order to generate the necessary tax invoice, the Sponsor will be required to provide the following information to the Hunter New England Research Office:
- Name of Organisation to whom the Invoice will be made out to;
- Address of Organisation;
- ABN of Organisation;
- Name and telephone number of the contact person to whom the invoice should be attentioned; and
- Purchase Order Number (if required)
- Site Number (if required)
Please note: All Tax Invoices are raised by our Centralised Billing Service, so if there are any special conditions required by the Organisation re. the payment of accounts, please ensure you provide the details so we can enter these instructions on the Request to Raise the Tax Invoice.
Payment is to be made as per the payment options shown on the remittance section of the Tax Invoice.
If you have any questions in relation to the HNE governance fees, please contact HNE Research Office on HNELHD-ResearchOffice@health.nsw.gov.au or 02 4921 4140