Achievement Awards Categories (Individual Awards)
|Staff Member of the Year Award (Nominated by HNE Executive Leadership Team only)|
|Volunteer of the Year Award|
High Value Health Care Awards Categories (Team Awards)
|Environmental Sustainability Award|
|Excellence in Aboriginal Healthcare Award|
|Excellence in the Provision of Mental Health Services Award|
|Health Innovation Award|
|Health Research Award|
|Keeping People Healthy Award|
|Patient Safety First Award|
|People and Culture Award|
|Transforming Patient Experience Award|
|Entries Open||Monday 12 February 2024|
|Entries Close||Monday 8 April 2024|
|Finalists Announced||May 2024|
|Winners Announced||August 2024|
Guidelines and Criteria
Submission and Endorsement
- Complete the Entry Form template in accordance with the guidelines.
- Seek endorsement with signatures from the appropriate Facility / Dept / Service Manager and General Manager on the Management Endorsements page.
- Copy / Paste information from the template into the online nomination portal AwardForcehttps://hnehealth.awardsplatform.com/
- Upload a copy of the signed Management Endorsements page with the online submission along with any other attachments to support the nomination.
How to prepare an Excellence Awards submission
- 2024 HNE Health Excellence Awards Webinar (31 October 2023)
Examples of HNE Winning Submissions:
2023 HNE Health Excellence Awards Winners
- Excellence in Aboriginal Healthcare Award - Chronic & Complex Care Service, Tamworth Hospital
- Excellence in the Provision of Mental Health Services Award - CAMHS, John Hunter Children's Hospital
- Patient Safety Award - NICU, John Hunter Children's Hospital
- People and Culture Award - HNE Nursing and Midwifery Services
- Transforming Patient Experience - Paediatric Physiotherapy, John Hunter Children's Hospital
- Keeping People Healthy Award - HNE Population Health (2023 NSW Health Awards Winner)
2022 HNE Health Excellence Awards Winners
- Excellence in the Provision of Mental Health Services Award - HNE Mental Health Pharmacy (2022 NSW Health Awards Winner, 2022 ACHS QI Awards Winner)
If you have any questions regarding the Achievement Awards, please contact Alice Hoffman, Human Resources Consultant, via email@example.com or on 4985 3391.
If you have any questions regarding the High Value Health Care Awards, please contact the HNE Research Office, via
HNELHD-ResearchOffice@health.nsw.gov.au or on 02 4921 4140.
For any other enquiries regarding the Awards program, please contact Lara Cutrupi, Communication Advisor, via
Lara.Cutrupi@health.nsw.gov.au or on 4985 5522.