Round 4 : 2020 Clinical and Health Service Research Fellowships
(For funding 1st July 2020 - 30th June 2023)
Formally known as Clinical Research Fellowships
a capacity building program that seeks to support established and emerging researchers/improvement professionals to become the research and improvement leaders of the future
Building a Platform for Translational Research
In recognising that evidenced-based healthcare and improved patient outcomes are intrinsically linked to both clinician conduct of research and the translation of research evidence into healthcare policy and practice, HNELHD in collaboration with its partners, has developed this capacity building program to support Healthcare Professionals/Clinicians to undertake clinical and health service research.
Round 4 of the Clinical and Health Service Research Fellowship Scheme will commence 1 July 2020, for 3 years, and responds to the HNE Local Health District’s Strategic plan to; position for the future by facilitating multidisciplinary innovation, education and research.
A total of approximately $1.5MIL has been identified by the HNE Partnerships, Innovation and Research unit, to support up to 5 fellowships in this round, most with a specific content or applicant/discipline focus:
- HNE/UON General Research Fellowship
- HNE/HMRI Research Fellowship (Dr Aubrey Crawley Fellowship)
- HNE/UON Nursing and Midwifery Research Fellowship
- JHH Charitable Trust Research Fellowship
- NSW Health Pathology/HNE Research Fellowship
* Please be aware, pending on the version of Microsoft Word your computer has installed, you may not be able to download the Application Form in word format. If this is the case, please contact HNELHD-RSDO@health.nsw.gov.au and request a word version of the Application Form to be emailed to you.
|Call for Applications||6 December 2019|
|Applications Close||21 February 2020|
|Notification of Shortlisted Applications for Interviews|| 20 March 2020|
|Interview Day||16 April 2020|
|Notification of Successful Applicants||8 May 2020|
|Commencement of Fellowship||1 July 2020|
|Fellowship End||30 June 2023|
Applications have CLOSED. We are undertaking an internal review to determine successful applicants.
All enquiries regarding the HNE Clinical and Health Service Research Fellowship Scheme should be directed to: HNELHD-ResearchOffice@health.nsw.gov.au.