To rehearse and discuss the management of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit crises, including newborn resuscitations
- Course introduction and review of conceptual material
- Provision of specific teaching of clinical skills using part task trainers
- Familiarisation with the simulator and the clinical environment
- Group exercise in which participants discuss and analyse cases presented on video or paper, using the concepts being taught
- Simulation scenarios followed immediately by a debriefing session
- Summary session and completion of post course evaluations
Please contact the HNE Simulation Centre to register interest in this course.