Medical Interview Presentation Skills
SRMOs applying for registrar positions
RMOs applying for SRMO/other positions
Registrars applying for Fellowship positions
2020 course dates
Time: 9am - 2pm
- Tuesday, 19 May
- Friday, 5 June
- Tuesday, 21 July
|Register or find out more|
Request to register via our online form or contact us via email or phone (02) 49214268
The aim of this course is to:
- enable participants to demonstrate their full potential in a job application
- provide constructive feedback on Curriculum Vitae and interview skills
- inform participants about the interview process and how interviewers think
You've worked hard to gain the qualifications, skills and experience necessary for your next career move, but how do you actually demonstrate to a prospective employer that you're the right person for the job?
From how you present yourself on paper, to addressing selection criteria and attending an interview, this interactive course will use small group exercises, simulated interviews and feedback to prepare you for that all important job application.
This course is facilitated by senior staff specialists with experience in the recruitment process, and has been developed with input from Medical Recruitment.
- Curriculum Vitae appraisal
- Mock selection criteria feedback
- Body language and demeanor
- Practice interviews
- Practice presentation skills
A maximum of 8 enrolments will be accepted to promote interactivity.
Participants will be required to provide their up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and complete some pre-course exercises in advance of the course.
Cost (includes GST)
The HNE Simulation Centre is offering the following reduced rates for this course:
- Non HNE Health Staff $688