Tingha Multipurpose Service
Health service manager
Wade Smith, Acting
13997 Guyra Road
Tingha NSW 2369
Telephone: 6723 3900
By negotiation, but generally 9am to 4pm.
No cost front of facility with disabled access and parking. Or 50metres within grounds.
- Eight aged care beds - six high care, two low care
- One respite bed high care or low care
- First aid post (no doctor available)
- Community health service three days per week
- Aboriginal health education officer 3 three days per week
- Visiting Aboriginal medical service one day per week.
- Visiting community health services from Inverell by appointment.