Tamworth Community Health Services
Health service manager
Tamworth NSW 2340
Telephone: 6767 8100
8am – 5pm
Parking on the Tamworth Hospital campus with access from Dean Street.
- Onsite parking available
- Onsite disabled parking available
Ticket parking from 8am until 4pm $2 for four hours.
- Child and family health services, including Aboriginal mother and babies service, a child development service and a family care cottage
- Therapy and support services, including genetic counselling, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology, social workers and speech pathology
- Community nursing, continence advisor, diabetic services, hearing services, aged care assessment team, connecting care team, alcohol and other drugs service, palliative care, podiatry, respiratory services, sexual health, transitional aged care program, women's health, primary health staff for surrounding communities.
- The sexual assault service offers a 24 hour crisis service.