Health Service Manager
Bulahdelah NSW 2423
Please note that there are no inpatient or emergency facilities at this centre. Call 000 or present to your nearest Emergency Department if you need urgent care.
Telephone: 4987 9900
At front of centre in Richmond Street.
There is one disabled park at the eastern end of the car park.
There is no charge to park at the front of the centre.
This Nurse led clinic is open between 7am and 10:30pm, seven days per week, providing:
- Wound dressings
- INR readings
- blood pressure checks
- BGL readings
- Triage, assessment and treatment of unwell patients
- Foetal heart sounds
- Intravenous cannulation
- Intravenous fluids
- Transfer of patients, where necessary, to larger hospital.
Community Health Services including:
- Aged care
- Children, young people and family counselling
- Child and family health nursing
- Genetic counselling
- Generalist care
- Mental health
- Paediatric occupational therapy
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Paediatric speech therapy
- Palliative care
- Women's health
- Visiting GP services Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and most Saturdays
- X-ray services Monday afternoons and Thursday mornings
- Visiting dietician
- Visiting foot care nurse and podiatrist