Manning Hospital Redevelopment
The $40 million Manning Hospital Redevelopment involves the expansion and refurbishment of the existing hospital.
The new purpose-built facility at Manning Hospital will deliver improved staff and patient amenities and clinical spaces that will assist the delivery of contemporary models of care for residents of Taree and surrounding areas.
The Manning Hospital Redevelopment includes:
- Eight satellite renal dialysis chairs including one isolation room, plus two home training chairs
- Eight chemotherapy chairs, including one isolation room and a procedure room
- Six shared consulting spaces
- Enhanced way-finding and access to the main hospital entrance and reception
- New build areas to be supported by adequate waiting areas, staff amenities and storage
- Office spaces
- A platform for the future expansion of further identified clinical priorities.
The new Oncology Unit at Manning Hospital is now officially open!
Keith Bradshaw was the first patient to check out the new facility on Tuesday and had some exceptionally kind words to say.
“The staff is absolutely brilliant and they deserve this technology and the people of the Manning deserve it, and we appreciate it a great deal.
“I’ve been on every ward except maternity and they really care. It’s a small hospital punching above its weight, especially the people.”
Read more at https://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/5718817/oncology-unit-at-manning-hospital-opens/?cs=1467
This week we opened the new Manning Hospital Outpatients building. The new building is a wonderful addition to the Manning Hospital Campus, and is now home to Cancer Care Services and the Nita Reed Renal Dialysis Unit.
The new $20 million redevelopment at Manning Hospital is really taking shape. A camera on the roof of the emergency department has been keeping an eye on the works.
We’re constructing the new building to house renal dialysis and chemotherapy. We’ll be posting more updates on the project here, so keep an eye out!